Monday, May 28, 2012

S.O.S. Bingo

There was a 2 week challenge at Shopping our Stash that had a Bingo card you had to use to decide what was to be on your project.  I chose the diagonal line that included: yellow, pearls, FREE, ribbon, and pink.  I used a pad of paper that had both of the colors I needed in it.  The cover is off the paper so I'm not sure who made it.  It is a 6"x6" pad.  This is an A2 size card.  The background was cut to the size of the card and lightly distressed.  The paper with more design is cut at approximately 3 3/4" x 4" and also lightly distressed.  I used some green distress ink around the edges.  The ribbon is from Michael's as are the pearls (they're Recollections).  The flowers (my "FREE" item) were cut from the Flower Shoppe Cricut cartridge.  They are the "fun" flower centers cut at 2".  There is some Viva Decor pearl pen in the center of them.

2 comments:

  1. gorgeous card...so very elegant. Loving the centre flowers and I may just have to look for that cartridge now...I have a similar flower on my SOS card for this week but it was from Art Philosophy...Thanks for joining in the Shopping our Stash Birthday Bingo Bash!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! Thanks for joining us at SOS!

    ReplyDelete