Saturday, May 7, 2011

NSD challeng #12 - kid theme

This was a really quick card, probably 30 minutes from start to finish. The theme was kids so I chose to use the Nate's ABC's cartridge. the ball and layers were cut at 3". All of the papers are from an old stack of 6" x 6" solid papers from my stash. The ribbon is Offray. The gold pieces are hot fix from Walmart. The blue was embossed with a Cuttlebug folder. I used the 1/2" cut on my corner chomper to round the edges of card and the papers. I still need to put a sentiment on it but couldn't find one I liked, and it's late, so it's blank for now.

1 comment:

  1. This card is so great...the colorful ball instantly makes me think of little kids and how they *love* playing ball. This bright card is so cute!

    Rhonda :)

    ReplyDelete