This week's challenge was to include a Karber digi and your favorite embellishments. I chose to use flowers from "Got Flowers" and I-rock heat set gems for my embellishments. I used Prismacolor pencils to color the digi. Still need practice but the card turned out ok. The image and vellum in back of it were cut out with nestabilities. The background paper was from the KI Memories Party pack. The vellum was from Making Memories. The ribbon was from details. The corners were rounded with the We R Memory Keepers corner chomper. I used the 1/4" side. The adhesives used were an ATG gun, mini glue dots and foam squares to pop the girl off the card.