Saturday, April 30, 2011

Blog design


I really need to spend some time working on blog designing. I like the way my blog looks when I do the preview, but it changes when it goes "live" and it's not what I wanted. I'm pretty frustrated at this point. And to top it all off I had to install Firefox because the new version of IE won't let me post (big shock, I know). Bleh. I'll put a card on here so it doesn't turn into a complete bummer post....I hope;-)
I made this for a friend who has a club at school and they put on a car show just before prom to talk about the dangers of drinking and driving. This is also from the Nifty Fifties cartridge. It was cut at 3 1/4". There are hot fix disk things and papers picked up from all over. I used my I-Rock to attach the disks, I love that thing!! The only paper I'm really sure of is the headlights, which is DCWV glitter paper. I didn't really pay attention because I hadn't planned on posting it.

No comments:

Post a Comment