Monday, October 5, 2015

It's Halloween at BBTB2

 This week at BBTB2, Melanie chose a Halloween as our theme for the week. I used the Tall Ghost Luminary from Monster Bash for my project. It turned out really cute and it's great with the lights off. 

I added a piece of vellum behind the ghost so you couldn't see the candle as much and to help diffuse the light. I also put a bit of Wink of Stella over the ghost so it shows up a bit better in the daylight.


Here is it with a spooky 3D tree from Happy Hauntings. It makes a cute little scene.



I also made a mini one that could be used as a small treat bag. They were really easy to do, and fun too!

4 comments:

  1. This cut definitely looks great with a candle behind it. Fantastic job and so festive!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are wonderful Lynn!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. very nice. I love the luminary look.

    maureen

    ReplyDelete