Monday, October 19, 2015

BCA - Pink Lingerie or Lady

We are acknowledging Breast Cancer Awareness at BBTB2 today by going PINK!
We were to use pink lingerie or a woman with pink in our designs.


This woman is from the Suburbia cartridge. I searched for "thought bubbles" in Design Space and this is one that came up. It's from a set called Word Bubbles. I did reflect it so it was going the opposite direct. Love that feature in Design Space! The Cricut wrote the words using a gray Amy Tangerine pen from American Crafts. The background is embossed with a Darice embossing folder that is covered in clocks. I have to remind myself regularly to make my appointment. I may keep this and put a list inside to keep track of the dates.

Come join us with your own pink project!

Diana shared that she is having a Pinky Linky party on her blog so I decided to link this up. Here is the link to the blog post: DLArt, go link up your pink!

7 comments:

  1. This silhouetted pink lady is so perfect for your card and the reminder blurb. Love the embossing also. Beautiful card and thanks for the reminder!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lynn, I love this card too! Love the phone in your woman's hand and all of the pink-ness. Great sentiment! Truly this is wonderful!
    xxSusan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super card as a BCA card reminder. I have a pinky linky party for BCA you could enter this in. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.

    DL.ART DESIGN TEAM MEMBER
    DL.ART
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com
    http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect card for an important reminder. The embossing really makes your images pop!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice card - great reminder - in fact, I am going in two weeks for my mammo. I should cut out your card and put it on the calendar.

    maureen

    ReplyDelete
  6. great twist on this weeks challenge. Fun

    ReplyDelete