This card is for the Simply Sundays challenge at Getting Cricky. It turned out to be more like an experiment than a card. I got new paper for use with my Promarkers and, unfortunately, my printer ink bleeds:( I used the picture anyway because the image is so cute. It is from A Day for Daisies. I love their digis. I also played around with the size of the card and how I wanted to put it together. Very little is regulation size. The patterned paper is K and Company, the solid is from my stash. I had also wanted to try making the rolled paper roses, so that is another experiment. I used a 1" Martha Stewart circle punch to make the flowers and rolled them around a toothpick. The centers do have little tiny rhinestones in them. I used Stickles on some of the flowers to add some interest and used a Cuttlebug folder on the pink. A friend of mine just had her first grandchild so this will probably go to her.