Wednesday, June 22, 2011

ADFD New technique

A Day for Daisies had a new release June 10th and the challenge to go with it was to try a new technique. I ended up trying several new things. Guess that's one way to vent.... I used my watercolor pencils for the first time on the image. It turned out ok after some tweaking. The flower was also my first try and it's probably the most distressed thing I've ever made. Not sure how I feel about all of it together, but it was fun. Other than the image being from ADFD and the Nestability (duh), The only thing I know is the flower was made from a 1" MS scalloped punch. (Did I mention I was irritated!) Oh yeah, the ink is peeled paint distress ink. The ribbon had a cute little line of pink in it which I used as a gather thread, very convenient.

No comments:

Post a Comment