Monday, October 31, 2016

Flourishes at BBTB2

It's a week full of flourishes at Bitten by the Bug 2. My card is quick and simple, it's been a crazy week. This is for a friend who is coming back to work after her sister passed away this week.


The patterned paper is cut from the Tie the Knot image set. I welded a sentiment from Cake Basics and a flourish from Wall Decor and More to get the sentiment.

I will be taking a bit of a break from BBTB2. I will participate occasionally for the next few weeks, but it's a crazy time at school and I am having a hard time keeping up with everything. Hopefully I'll be back full time fairly soon.

3 comments:

  1. What a nice thought to show your co-worker that you care. The swirls and message is very pretty. Good luck with work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure this will warm your co-worker's heart after a rough week! Simple but sincere and from the heart, sometimes those are absolutely the best! I hope life slows down a bit for you soon.
    :)
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. How nice - what a great welcome back. Lovely card.

    ReplyDelete