Monday, May 23, 2016

Towel Dry at BBTB2


Hello and welcome! National towel day is this week so I picked that as the theme for the week at BBTB2. I thought it would be fund and different.

 

I used images from the Savory, Fiesta and My Kitchen image sets. The original Cricut image had radishes on the border. I hid those and sliced out the jalapeno to go with the saying. The paper is a combination of stash paper, DCWV and Recollections.The embossing folder used on the background is from Darice.
  
Come join the fun and make your own towel project. 


3 comments:

  1. Very cute. I love how you used your negative cuts, love the embossing and the colors. This is one hot chili pepper card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card. You really spiced this challenge up - great changes to the original. Thanks for hosting this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Spicy hot challenge!!!! I LOVE all the details-the use of the negatives, twine, and embossing…great card with tons of visual interest!!!
    :)
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete