Monday, June 23, 2014

Color challenge - purple, yellow and gray


 Happy Monday and welcome to another Monday challenge!



Challenge #216 Color Challenge

This Weeks Sponsor

FCCB DT Member and CTMH Consultant


AMY HODGSON-SMITH
is giving away a $20.00 CTMH Gift Certificate

Be sure to visit her
CTMH Website
~This Weeks Challenge~
Color Challenge
Create a project that uses the colors purple, yellow and gray


To qualify for the prize, be sure to use at least 1 Cricut cut on your project and if it's not obvious, let us know what cartridge you used.


First of all, I apologize for the poor picture quality recently. I took this one in the middle of the day, but it is Florida so naturally it's stormy and dark out. The card is much brighter in person. C'est la vie. 

On to the details...I used Design Space to put this all together. I like being able to change the colors of the pieces to get a better idea of how something will look before you cut. I changed several things throughout the process of making this card. For instance, I was able to switch the light and dark yellows and purples around to get it how I wanted it. Love that (a lot)! I was also able to use cartridges I don't own because I have the subscription at the moment (also a plus). The flower background piece is from Paper Lace and the bird is from Create a Critter 2. The label is from Labels. 

I hope everyone has a great week. And come play along, it's fun!!

1 comment:

  1. I love the Paper Lace Flowered background, adding the pearls in purple-awesome! Great card!

    ReplyDelete