Monday, May 20, 2013

Oh Baby....

....is the theme for the challenge this week at Fantabulous Cricut.  My card is not exactly a traditional baby card, but so many people are not going the "traditional" route with baby stuff these days I thought it would be ok. The only actual Cricut cut on the card is the rocking horse. It was cut at 1 1/2" from the Heritage cartridge. I don't use that one as much as I should, I really love some of the images on it.




The paper is MME Lime Twist and the sketch is from Mojo Monday. It is a little busy, but it's pretty cute in person. The majority of the cuts were done with scissors or my paper trimmer. I did use a Spellbinders scallop circle die, but other than that it was pretty simple. Most of the edges were inked with Antique Linen distress ink.

6 comments:

  1. This is beautiful!! The papers are so pretty!! I love the little rocking horse and the design!! What a fabulous card!! Happy Monday :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. great colors love the rocking horse image
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I like this, I like the banners and the non traditional baby papers!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh, I LOVE this card!! I don't think it's too busy at all! I love the little banners/flags along the side! And I've used the Heritage cartridge numerous times, and don't ever remember seeing that rocking horse! I just love it!! That's definitely going to be the cut I use for my next baby themed card! Thanks for the inspiration!! GREAT CARD!!
    -Lori

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great pattern papers and I really like the row of banners going up the side!

    ReplyDelete