Thursday, May 16, 2013

ATC Day


Hi all, happy Thursday! It's Tags n' ATC's day at My Paper Crafting.  It's been a crazy week, as they all are toward the end of the school year. We had to throw a retirement party together in 3 days and I've been helping with that (made the card, of course). We knew she was retiring at the end of the year, but just found out she may be leaving early (new grandchildren - twins!). I ended up making a super quick ATC that turned out pretty cute.

I used paper from the Prima "Nature's Garden" 6 x 6 stack. This is all from one sheet. The bunnies are a Martha Stewart punch and they were punched from the patterned part of the sheet. The lace, which is the theme for the week, is from Recollections. The flower is from the Spellbinders/Hampton Art Flowers set and the stamp is from K Andrew designs. I used Vintage Photo distress ink on the edges of the card and around the bunnies. The lighter bunny and the flower are on foam tape. Guess things don't have to be really complicated to turn out cute!

9 comments:

  1. Love the monochromatic color of this and the oh so cute bunnies. A very vintage feel which I love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your tag is so adorable Lynn! I just love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How your tag is so cute Lynn! I am loving the monochromatic color combo of this one and those bunnies are just adorable!! I think I might need this punch!! lol I also love that lace, so vintage-this whole tag has a vintage feel to it! Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty ATC! I love those little bunnies

    ~Sheena

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just so cute!

    Hugs,
    Chriss
    www.chrissandlou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute bunnies. Love that paper so shabby chic. And the lace is beautiful. Kim

    ReplyDelete
  7. Clever use of the patterned paper bunnies and lace - tying it all together for cute ATC! ;-}
    Lynden
    http://aneleganttouch-lynden.blogspot.com
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/An-Elegant-Touch-/162889457132788
    http://pinterest.com/lyndenelise/an-elegant-touch-my-blog
    http://pinterest.com/lyndenelise/my-digital-photo-restorations

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is gorgeous, Lynn!! The paper is so beautiful!! That's one of my favorite stacks!! I love the sweet bunnies and the touch of lace!! What a fabulous ATC!! Have a wonderful evening :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete