Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Office...

That word holds such different meanings for people. Some people enjoy going to the office. Some people enjoy watching "The Office". We always dreaded getting "sent to the office" in school. Regardless of how you feel about the word, most people conjure up pictures of the supplies you find there when the word is mentioned. Today's challenge at My Paper Crafting is geared toward those items.


I used the Sentimentals cartridge to cut the pen and scissors for this card. (the picture isn't the best, sorry, my camera has disappeared:/ ). The paper is from one of the MME Lost and Found 6 x 6 stacks. I cut both items at 3" and they both fit on the card pretty well. There is some washi tape behind the notebook paper layer that's hard to see in the photo. The pen is a little higher that the scissors to add dimension. It's in need of a sentiment but I couldn't find one that worked for me tonight. (It's been a really weird evening.) I'll find one before it finds a home.

Thanks for coming by and looking today. Have a great Wednesday!


3 comments:

  1. You captured the word "office supplies" perfectly Lynn! I love the color combo on this card and I love, love the die cuts!! Your paper couldn't have been anymore perfect! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty card! I love the scissors cuts you used :)

    ~Sheena

    ReplyDelete
  3. So very fancy! Wonderful job on it! :)

    ReplyDelete