Thursday, December 13, 2012

25 Days of Christmas - day 13


Hi all! We are smack dab in the middle of the 25 days of Christmas at My Paper Crafting! That's kind of a scary thought 'cause I'm NOT ready!! We don't get out of school until the 20th which doesn't give me much time for those last minute preparations.

It was a nice break to make something other than Christmas. Today's theme is Chillaxin', so I made this cheery, colorful card that makes me think "beach".  I used the Life is a Beach cartridge so that makes sense...


The drink was cut at 4" from a variety of stash paper. The lines in the pineapple are cut but you can't see them very well so I went over them with a q-tip and some Antique Photo distress ink. The polka dot paper is from a Martha Stewart pack I've had for a while. I used some DCWV chalkboard paper for the sign under the drink and wrote on it with a white gel pen. The drink is on an Action Wobble to add a little more fun to the card.

I hope everyone gets a few minutes of "chill" time today. 

5 comments:

  1. You really nailed the summer theme! Wonderful card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute card...love all the eye popping colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh man, this makes me long for summer!! What a awesome card!! I love the colors and design!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card! I like your use of the action wobbles - I really need to think of using them more....

    ReplyDelete