Saturday, September 1, 2012

Simply Sunday at Getting Cricky

 The challenge at Getting Cricky was to make something "punny". This challenge was a month long, nothing like waiting till the last minute (bleh). I paid for it, for sure. This was one of those cards that too far too long because so many little things kept going wrong. I can't even remember how many times I dropped my red ink on the floor. The cherry part is on an Action Wobble that I had to rip that off 3 times to get it to balance. And to top it all off, the pictures are terrible:-/  Oh well, maybe I won't wait so long next time I enter a challenge.

The cherries are from the Nifty Fifties Cricut cartridge. I used CCR (which was another issue at times), so I didn't really pay attention to how big it was. The sentiment is from the K Andrew Designs Even More Food For Thought stamp set. There are a lot of cute stamps in that set and I can't wait to use it more.
I attempted to take a picture of the wobble------------>

The shiny stuff on the leaves is Glossy Accents. It's on the cherries too, but you can't tell. (The leaves really don't look this stupid in person).

1 comment:

  1. This is so awesome, Lynn!! I love the embossing and the cherries are so fun on the wobble!! The sentiment is perfect!! Thanks so much for playing along with the SS Challenge and I hope you are having a wonderful weekend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete