Monday, May 2, 2016

Mother's Day Flowers at BBTB2

The challenge this week at BBTB2 is using flowers for Mother's Day. I didn't specifically make mine a Mother's Day card since I would not use it for that, but I did stick with the flower theme.


I used flowers from the Mother's Day Bouquet image set and sliced them out of the white squares. The label piece is from Winter Wonderland. All of the rectangle/square pieces are free images. All of the paper is Recollections and the embossing folder is from Lifestyle Crafts. The stamp is from Unity Stamps and you can find it here. I colored it using my Zig real brush markers. It's not on watercolor paper so it didn't blend as well as it could have.

Come join us for some Mother's Day fun. Even if you're like me and don't have a mother to send a card to, you can make somebody a great card for a birthday or just because.

2 comments:

  1. The stamp and coloring are beautiful. The label is so pretty and I love the squares with the flowers. Nice job!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card Lynn!! The flowers are beautiful!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete