Monday, June 12, 2017

Masculine cards at FCCB

 Happy Monday and welcome to another Monday challenge!


Challenge #303-Masculine Cards
Create a project that features cards suitable for boys or men

This Weeks Sponsor




The prize is 4 digital stamps!

To qualify for the prize, be sure to use at least 1 Cricut cut on your project and if it's not obvious, let us know what cartridge you used. If you use a Cricut Explore machine, at least one cut must be from the Cricut catalog of images.

Here is my project-



I chose to make a birthday card for my masculine card this week. I used vinyl for part of the sentiment since it was so thin with mixed results. I like the overall effect of it though. All the paper is Recollections, the vinyl is 651. The images are from Billionaire and Phrases. The background is all basic shape rectangles. The Cricut file is here if you would like to recreate it.

(I almost forgot to post this! My days are all messed up from being on summer break.)
post signature

5 comments:

  1. Great card! The vinyl is a really neat touch!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, Lynn! I never thought to use vinyl on a card, but it looks good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the look of argyle on your card. Great colors and texture, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great masculine card! I love how simple it is and yet so striking! TFS Dorlene DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this! So classy! Blessings, Jamie

    ReplyDelete