Monday, August 15, 2016

Vacations at Fantabulous Cricut

 Happy Monday and welcome to another Monday challenge!



Challenge #283-Vacations
Create a project that features what a vacation is to you!

This Weeks Sponsor




The prize is 7 digital stamps!

To qualify for the prize, be sure to use at least 1 Cricut cut on your project and if it's not obvious, let us know what cartridge you used. If you use a Cricut Explore machine, at least one cut must be from the Cricut catalog of images.

My project this week is one of the "make it now" choices on Design Space. I really wanted to see what it would look like in person so I went for it. I was lucky enough to go on a cruise this summer, though I should have changed the palm tree to a moose or something since I went north instead of south. I think I will print some of my picture and keep them in this cute thing. There is a hook and loop tape closure so they would stay in nicely.



All of the paper, with the exception of the gold, is Recollections. The gold has been in my stash for a number of years now. I will hate it when I run out.

Come join us with your vacation project.

1 comment: