Monday, September 28, 2015

Shape it up!



 Happy Monday and welcome to another Monday challenge!



Challenge #261-Shape Up
Make a Shaped Card (anything but a square or rectangle)

This Weeks Sponsor
Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons

To qualify for the prize, be sure to use at least 1 Cricut cut on your project and if it's not obvious, let us know what cartridge you used. If you use a Cricut Explore machine, at least one cut must be from the Cricut catalog of images.

For this challenge, it is for a shaped card, therefore no extra chances of winning.

My project for this week is a baby shower invitation made using an image from Bridal and Baby Soirees. One of the teachers I work with is having a baby and I am planning the shower.


The little flower is from Create a Critter.



She is having a girl but painted the room orange and grey. I tried to get a little of everything in the invites. All I have to do now is fill the information slots. 

There are a lot of cute shaped cards available in image sets. Find one, or create your own, and come join us!


3 comments:

  1. Absolutely Precious!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! And I love the clever way you incorporated her colors into the invitation!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! And I love the clever way you incorporated her colors into the invitation!

    ReplyDelete