Monday, July 6, 2015

Summer Treats at FCCB

Welcome to another Challenge Me Monday...



Challenge #255 Summer Treats
Make a project using your favorite summer treats!

This Weeks Sponsor:

To qualify for the prize, be sure to use at least 1 Cricut cut on your project and if it's not obvious, let us know what cartridge you used. If you use a Cricut Explore machine, at least one cut must be from the Cricut catalog of images.


The card I made this week depicts some of my favorite summer treats. I used images from several cartridges for this card. 


The ice cream cone is from The First Few Years, the Popsicle is from Cherry Limeade and the strawberry is from the Paisley cartridge. The "summer" is from Stretch Your Imagination and the background stamp images are from Phrases. I also used a couple of rectangles from the "insert shapes" tab. The patterned paper is from Webster's Pages and the solid is Recollections. The washi tape is Scotch brand that I trimmed to make it the width I wanted. The white piece was embossed with a Darice folder. There is also clear Wink of Stella on the main images for a little fun.  I saved the card in Design Space, and if you would like to recreate it you can find it here

Please come join us and share your favorite summer treats!


1 comment:

  1. This is so yummy and fabulous!! I love the treats!! What a fun card!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete