Sunday, April 26, 2015

Embossing challenge

I'm really trying to get back into doing some challenges occasionally, I really miss doing them! This weeks challenge at Shopping our Stash was to use your oldest embossing things to create texture on your project. I used my Swiss Dots Cuttlebug folder and some Hampton Arts stamps that had Spellbinders dies with them, which I also embossed, to create this super quick card. It's definitely not a fancy card, but it was fun to make and it could be used for many different occasions.


The patterned paper is from Webster's Pages and the white is just my stash white. The ribbon has been on my ribbon rack for I don't know how long and I just opened it for this project. It matches better in person than it does in the picture. The flowers were all stamped with Distress ink.

3 comments:

  1. Very pretty card and I love anything with swiss dots! Thanks for playing along with us at Shopping Our Stash!
    Hugz,
    Chana, DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great use of embossing! Thanks for joining us at Shopping Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic card! You are right, it could be used for lots of different occasions! Love that swiss dots folder, it's one of my favourites! Thanks so much for sharing and for playing along with the SHOPPING OUR STASH crew for our "Texture Me" challenge!

    ReplyDelete