Friday, December 12, 2014

MCCR - Penguins



Ok, I have to admit I picked this post to do because my daughter LOVES penguins! She's all grown up, but they still bring out the kid in her.


Create a Critter and Create a Critter 2 have the best images for cards. This holiday guy is such a cutie. I cut him at 3" from Recollections card stock. The tree is from the Simply Charmed cartridge. I hid the face and shrunk it down so it would fit under the sentiment. There is red Stickles and Glossy accents on the sentiment as well as red, green and clear Stickles on some different pieces of the card. The embossing folder used in the background is from Darice. Those snowflakes in the corner were cut on the Explore at 3/4". This machine rocks!!

I hope everyone has a great weekend!!


No comments:

Post a Comment