Monday, November 18, 2013

Santa Pooh

The challenge this week at Fantabulous Cricut is to make a project with an animal. Well, Pooh is my favorite animal so I chose him!


I cut him at 3 1/2" from the Pooh and Friends cartridge. I found a Santa hat on the Paper Doll Dress Up cartridge and cut that at the same size. Well, that didn't work too well, it was WAY too big!! I cut the one that's on him at 2 1/2" and it fit pretty well. I used some flocking to make the rim on the hat. You can't really tell there is supposed to be a ball on the end. I looked for one but couldn't find one in my stash. 

I put some seam binding on the front and stuck a strip of bling across it to a a little sparkle. I will add the appropriate sentiment on the inside.

I hope everyone enjoys all of the animal creations. Have a great week!

6 comments:

  1. Great image of Winnie the Pooh! So cute! Love the papers you used too! Fabulous job, Lynn!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pooh's my favorite, too!! I love this, Lynn!! Happy Monday :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I love Pooh! Love the hat and the papers you used!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute, that Pooh is darling!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww... Pooh is adorable in his santa hat! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great papers on this card, and that Pooh is adorable!!

    ReplyDelete