Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Elizabeth Mae's challenge


Elizabeth Mae's is a relatively new challenge blog. She has come really cute digi's that make great cards. This week the challenge was to bling up your project. I used one of the Alex digis available on the site. I colored her with Promarkers. The patterned paper is from K and Co. The vellum is from Memory Makers. The buttons and ribbon are from Walmart. The bling is I-rock bling. The sentiment is a K Andrew designs art stamp. I stamped it with Momento black ink and punched it out with a MS scalloped circle punch. The red was punched with a Fiskar's circle punch. I used Stickles around the sentiment for more sparkle.

3 comments:

  1. wow Lynn ! this is so darn cute !!! i love how you colored Alex !!! wonderful colors too ! thank you for entering the challenge.

    P.S. until I figure out the linky entries will have to be put in the comments section.

    HUGS
    DeNetra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!
    Love your card look so pretty, great colouring.
    Thanks for joining at Elizabeth Mae's Challenge this week... hope to see you again.
    -Sony
    Sonia-Studio60

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute card! I like the DP you used! Thanks so much for playing along at Elizabeth Mae's.

    ReplyDelete