Monday, August 29, 2016

Back to School at BBTB2


Michelle chose the Back to School theme for our projects this week. Sadly it is a bit late for me. We have been back at school for 2 weeks already, 3 if you count pre-planning. I made this to give to one of our new teachers as a little encouragement.


The card base is from Creative Everyday cards. The sentiment is from Thoughts and Phrases and the oval is a free shape in Design Space. I used some white gel pen to add a little interest. Come join us at BBTB2 and share your Back to School projects with us.

3 comments:

  1. Oh, very cute card with all the pencils and pretty color choices!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It seems like it starts earlier and earlier-pretty soon you poor teachers will have no summer at all!!!!! This turned out very cute and I'm sure a new teacher will appreciate all the encouragement they can get-I think it would be a very intimidating job!!!
    :)
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. great card - love the bright colors - i was thinking this would be great for an older student in college or a teacher and I was right!! very cool

    ReplyDelete