Monday, November 30, 2015

Hanging the Greens at BBTB2

Hello. I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving weekend if you are in the US. If not, I hope you had a wonderful weekend anyway.

The challenge this week at BBTB2 is to use some type of a Christmas plant in your project. I chose to use a poinsettia for mine. The one I chose is from the Winter Wonderland cartridge. I also used a card base from the Anna's Lovely Layered Cards cartridge.


You can mix and match the cards with some great sentiments. This is the one I picked for the inside of the card. The writing is really pretty.


I did make some adjustments to the card base as I wanted it to be a little less bulky, and I knew the ink wouldn't dry well on the yellow/gold paper I was using. I only did half of the inside layer of the card and then added a smaller piece of thinner paper with the sentiment on it. The bottom green is from a punch I've had for a number of years.

If anyone is interested in recreating this card, here is the link to the DS file.
https://us.cricut.com/design/#/canvas/33656497

Have a great week!

5 comments:

  1. This poinsettia is so beautiful! I love how you used an Anna Griffin card cut, also Such beautiful, bright colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Lynn!! The bg is fabulous!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very striking! Love the bright colors!
    :)
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card. It looks so detailed, hope it was easy to put together. Love it, love Anna.

    maureen

    ReplyDelete