Monday, November 16, 2015

Fall Leaves at BBTB2


This week at BBTB2 the challenge is to use leaves on a Thanksgiving project.



I went super easy and did a "Make it Now" project. We are on baby watch for a close friend and I needed something that wouldn't take too much time. That's the great thing about the Make it Now's, they're all designed and ready to go. It didn't cost me anything extra because I have the subscription. All I did extra was some inking around the edges and added a few sequins and it's ready to go!

3 comments:

  1. This is a beautiful fall card. I love all the colorful leaves and the banner. The sequins look wonderful, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And it is oh so pretty, too!!! Love the colors you chose!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have made a 'make it now' project and they are Easy!.....Looks like a lot of work for this card - so colorful

    maueen

    ReplyDelete