Monday, December 8, 2014

Fantabulous Cricut - Anything but a card

Welcome to another Challenge Me Monday...


 Happy Monday and welcome to another Monday challenge!



Challenge #240 Anything But a Card

This Weeks Sponsor




~This Weeks Challenge~
Create any project, that is not a card!

To qualify for the prize, be sure to use at least 1 Cricut cut on your project and if it's not obvious, let us know what cartridge you used.



My project this week is a gift rather than a decoration. My sister has 3 adorable grandbabies and I am sending each of them one of these for Christmas.


I'm still relatively new to the whole vinyl thing and had a little bit of trouble getting all the layers to work. It still turned out pretty cute. He loves tractors, and there's a bit of family history with John Deere,  so it should be a hit anyway. This cut came from the My World Classmates cartridge. There are some great cuts on the My World and My Community cartridges, check them out.  

Have a great week everyone!

1 comment:

  1. So cute! What a great gift idea!
    I'm Sure they are going to love it :)

    ReplyDelete