Tuesday, September 16, 2014

MCCR Embossing on a guy's card



The theme for today at My Cricut Craft Room is using embossing on a masculine card. I used the hiker from the Outdoor Man cartridge. I used my Explore and cut the image at 4 inches. 


The embossing for this project came in the form of two embossing folders. The brick background is actually the reverse emboss from a Darice folder. I wanted it to look a little like a brick path and the other side didn't work as well. That's one nice think about embossing folders, two choices! The other embossing is the stick background behind the green piece that was done with a Cuttlebug folder called Forest Branches. 

All of the solid paper is Recollections. The patterned paper is from a 6 x 6 Prima pad called North Country. I used my ATG gun to put the whole thing together. That part went really quick.

No comments:

Post a Comment