Monday, September 29, 2014

FCCB Shape Up

Hello, Welcome to another Challenge Me Monday


Challenge #230 Shape Up
Make a shaped card (any shape but rectangle or square)

This Weeks Sponsor

SVG Attic

$15.00 Giftcard

~Design Team Inspiration~

This week's Challenge:
Shape Up: Make a shaped card

I went a little overboard with the cards this week. They are all from Wild Cards 2 or Greeting Cards Inside and Out, which you can use with print and cut. All of them will fit into A2 envelopes.


I made this for a friend who just bought her first house. The colors are really her (I don't know if they are her house or not, but I bet they will be). The papers are Recollections with the exception of the gold on the bottom which is from Tuesday Morning. There is clear Wink of Stella on the windows and tree, and silver on the clouds. I'm thinking I may need to add more to the clouds. Any advice on that would be appreciated!




Here's another from the Wild Card 2 cartridge. I just thought it was cute. I don't have any plans for it, but I'm a teacher so I'm sure I can find something to do with it.




This is the card I made with the new print and cut feature on the Cricut Explore. If my printer and Explore were on the same floor of my house it would have probably taken less that 5 minutes to make. As things are right now I spend more time hooking and unhooking cords to make one of these projects than it's worth. I think I need to start looking into wireless

I hope everyone has a wonderful week and joins us for our shape card challenge!.


3 comments:

  1. Love them all! I so can not wait to try out the print and cut!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what great cards! Your friend will love her house card just the way it is-your other two cards are adorable too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are all fab! I have WC2, but I've never used it (hanging my head in shame). You've inspired me to give it a try!

    ReplyDelete