Saturday, April 7, 2012

Simply Sunday at Getting Cricky


The Simply Sunday challenge at Getting Cricky is one of my favorites (if you look back at my posts it will be obvious).  The challenge this time around was to do something for Easter.  I don't have any strictly Easter stamps of Kristal's (I like to use her stamps when I play), so I used another set,  'Coffee and Tea for You & Me' and made it work for what I wanted.  I used the Lacy Labels Cricut Cartridge for the label and leafy piece, and the Flower Shoppe cartridge for the flowers.  The label was cut at 3 1/2" and the flowers were cut at 2 different sizes.  The top flower was cut at 1 1/4" and the side flower was cut at 1 1/2".  I find rolling them therapeutic even though they are tiny.  The final flower piece is about 1/2" wide.  I used the  Moroccan Cuttlebug folder for the background.  I really need to get one of those sticky sticks that helps put on tiny things.  I lost count of how many little pearls I lost before I finished:-(  I hope everyone has a relaxing weekend.
Close up of side flower (sorry for the fuzz)

No comments:

Post a Comment