Sunday, April 15, 2012

Blue Eeyore

The challenge this week at Fantabulous Cricut  is to use at least one button and one bow.  Of course it needs a Cricut cut as well.  This is a 6 1/2" x 5" card.  I cut Eeyore from the Pooh and Friends cartridge at 2 1/2" and it was too big for an A2 size card.  The button is on his tail and looks really pink in the picture.  (IRL it matches the ribbon almost exactly.)  All of the paper is from my stash.  I think the purple  print is from a Making Memories card making pad, but I'm not totally sure.  The ribbon is from Michael's and the puffy fiber is from my crochet stash.  The button on the tail is from Walmart.  The sentiment is from K Andrew Designs new set "Of Mice & Lil Men".  It's really cute and goes very nicely with all things Disney.  I stamped it with Versamark ink on vellum and used black Martha Stewart embossing powder on it.  The 'stitching' was done with a .01 Micron black pen.  The background was embossed with a larger Cuttlebug embossing folder.  Eeyore is raised from the card with foam tape.

4 comments:

  1. What a perfect sentiment! I love your card. Thanks for joining us at FCCB!
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such cute cards, I especially love Eeyore! I am a new follower of your blog and am looking forward to more of your creations! I would like to invite you to check out my blog and follow me too!

    www.scrappindhilly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really cute. I LOVE Eeyore.

    Good Luck on the DT call.

    Jessie
    Getting Cricky DTM

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eeyore is so adorable! Loving the cards you are linking :)

    ReplyDelete