Monday, January 2, 2017

It's a "New" year at BBTB2

Happy New Year! Maureen chose the very apropos theme of something "new" for the first challenge of 2017 at BBTB2. My "new" is this resolution that I found on Pinterest. It's actually going into my classroom as a reminder to my students, especially the seniors, to stay on track this quarter. The third quarter is always the hardest for them.


The entire card, with the exception of the scalloped circle, is made from basic shapes. The scalloped circle is from Wild Card. The font is Dear John. I hope everyone's year is off to a great start!



3 comments:

  1. Your card just made me laugh. It is a wonderful statement for the new year. Awesome card. Happy new year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great Resolution! I love all the different papers and colors. Beautiful design. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lynn, I LOVE this resolution as well as the pretty colors and design. Great job. Sadly, I am already failing at it! But what a perfect reminder in your classroom. I hope your seniors heed your advice.

    ReplyDelete