Monday, December 19, 2016

Nativity or Menorah at BBTB2

DT sister Susan asked us to make a Menorah or Nativity project this week at BBTB2. Here is my Menorah card, it's almost the same as hers (hers is prettier), weird huh? 


I used elements from the Family Album image set to create the card. It's supposed to be a scrapbook layout but I resized some of the elements and removed others. Here is a link to the DS file if you would like it. Everything is in the subscription so you should be able to cut it if you have that. 
https://us.cricut.com/design/#/canvas/50582401

I have very little Christmas shopping done and nothing mailed. Everyone is going to be out of town so they'll get it when they get back. We have to go to school through Wednesday and it has thrown off my normally late timeline. Now it's just ridiculous! I hope everyone has a peaceful holiday season.

2 comments:

  1. Your card is very pretty. I love how you made the layout into this beautiful card. Merry Christmas to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never made a Hanukkah card, but I will use your idea if I ever do. So pretty. Merry Christmas

    ReplyDelete