Monday, December 5, 2016

Christmas Wording at BBTB2

This week at BBTB2 our DT sister, Caroline, chose Christmas wording as the theme.  I made this free box from Dreaming Tree and added the "Happy Holiday's" ornament from the Merry and Bright Cricut image set. 


The box was really easy to create and is a pretty good size. It's about 4.5" tall so it could probably hold a candle or a demitasse cup (or of course candy) fairly easily. It's getting crazy busy in my world with Christmas and basketball season so I may be hit or miss for a while. I hope everyone enjoys the Holidays! 

4 comments:

  1. Lynn, I LOVE this box. I love the candy cane Happy Holidays cut. WOW, just amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a beautiful box. I love your image and wording. It certainly is a busy time of year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lynn, this box is so unique and you dressed it up with the perfect image. I'm going to have to look this one up for a few last minute cards I have yet to make! Wishing your BB player a successful season!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes it's a busy time. We up and left and went to Palm Springs for 5 days. So relaxing, but now behind. Lovely project, I love the candy canes

    ReplyDelete