Monday, September 12, 2016

Cute Little Monster at BBTB2


My DT sister Valentyna chose the theme "cute little monster" for this week's challenge at BBTB2. We were to use a monster or an arrow on a card for a male I made a couple of different cards for this challenge that incorporate both. They could be for many different occasions. The card base for both cards is the Heart card from Creative Cards. I hid the heart and just used the background pieces.


 This cute little guy is from the Bump in the Night image set. I love his mustache. I used some marker on his main body to create a furry look. There is some Glossy Accents and Wink of Stella on him as well. The dots were done with a gold marker.


This funky monster is from the Disney Best of Pixar image set. I really like all of his eyes. His eyes are actually silver and not grey. It adds a little something extra when you see it in person.


This is a good side by side of how easy it is to just make a couple of changes in paper or color and get completely different looks with almost the same pieces on a card.

Come join us with your monster/arrow creations.

4 comments:

  1. I love both of the monsters that you chose! So cute! I love how you incorporated the arrows and the monsters and love the colors, also!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute cards! I also love how you incorporated both arrows and monsters - that arrow background piece is fabulous! Of course the monsters are super cute too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. One design, multiple ways, what a great set of cards. And you covered both the monster and arrow challenge. Love that background

    ReplyDelete