Monday, July 11, 2016

Fun in the Sun at BBTB2

Hello! Emily is our hostess this week at Bitten by the Bug 2 and she chose a beach theme for our challenge. I went more toward the ocean than the beach but hey, it's still water.

I know there is a new movie out this summer starring this lovely friend and I couldn't resist using the Disney Best of Pixar image set to create this. All of the images are from that image set except the speech bubble. It is from the Photo Booth Props image set.



All of the paper is Recollections and I used a Cricut pen in black to write the sentiment. The color is a little off because I could NOT get a lighter blue paper to cut this to save me. 

3 comments:

  1. Believe it or not, my teens are dying to see this movie when it comes out! This turned out so cute-I can almost hear Dory's voice!
    :)
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what an adorable card. I love the embossing and the cute images, so much fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. my granddaughter said it was the 'best movie ever'. i'll follow her lead and say your card is ' the best card ever'. love those characters.

    maureen

    ReplyDelete