Monday, February 8, 2016

Valentine Hearts at BBTB2

Caroline is our hostess today on the BBTB2 blog and her theme for the week is Valentine Hearts. I made this little heart box for my project. I'm not sure what I'm going to do with it, but I like it.


I used images from the Box it Up and Valentine's Day image sets. I do love my Access (formerly subscription) for just these times. I don't own either of them, yet can still use them when I want to. I sized the box so it would fit on an 8 1/2 by 11 piece of card stock and it turned out a pretty decent size. I used the slice feature again to cut the shadow layer out of the background and used some foam tape on the heart for some dimension. I may add a few sequins later, depending on what I do with it.

4 comments:

  1. I love your pretty box. The heart and the papers look so great together. Whoever gets this box will certainly enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous box Lynn!! Loving that heart bg paper and that wonderful heart!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. the box is a work of art in itself - doesn't need to hold anything at all.... beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute box--someone is in for a real treat!

    ReplyDelete