Monday, August 31, 2015

Back to the Books

Welcome to another Challenge Me Monday...



Challenge #259 Back to School
Make a project featuring school related activities or teachers!

This Weeks Sponsor:



To qualify for the prize, be sure to use at least 1 Cricut cut on your project and if it's not obvious, let us know what cartridge you used. If you use a Cricut Explore machine, at least one cut must be from the Cricut catalog of images.



post signature



This SVG is from a Christmas set from SVG Attic. I changed it up and made a cute book mark box. I'm not sure if I'm going to keep it or give it to my daughter since she is teaching reading this year. 


The image on the cover is from the Autumn Celebrations image set. I used A Child's Year for the font (I think). I'm debating filling the holes with brads or something. I'm not sure yet, what do you think?



Here is is laying down so you can see the dimension a little better. I hope you enjoyed my project. Please make something of your own and come join us this wee.


1 comment: