Monday, September 19, 2016

Apples at BBTB2

Caroline chose the theme of Apples for this week's challenge at BBTB2. My project was made using the 3D Lanterns and Home for the Holidays.


It's open on the bottom so I can put it over another candle quickly. I love quick change decorations. The paper is Recollections and the vellum is from Hobby Lobby. There is some Wink of Stella on the apple. I used "hide contour" on the side with the apple because it didn't stand out with all of the cuts behind it. The twine is from the dollar spot at Target.

3 comments:

  1. Such beautiful creation! Homey! Gorgeous color combo for fall.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can imagine how this looks with the candle in it. This is such a wonderful fall decor project!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great fall project. I'm sure it looks awesome lighted up

    ReplyDelete