Monday, March 28, 2016

Blooming Bulb Flowers at BBTB2

Good morning and happy week after Easter. Melanie is our hostess this week at Bitten By the Bug 2 and her theme for the week is Blooming Bulb Flowers. My project is not a card for a change. I made this thank you tag for someone at work who had held a mini workshop for us before Spring Break that was very beneficial. I want to let her know how much appreciated it was.


The tag is 5" tall and is comprised of images from the Art Nouveau and Picturesque image sets. All of the paper is Recollections. I used some gold Lindey's spray on the base of the vase and clear Wink of Stella on the flowers and some of the leaves. The ribbon is from my stash. The embossing folder is from Cricut (it twisted a bit as I was embossing but it doesn't look too bad with the vase on top).

5 comments:

  1. The embossing looks great! This vase image is so pretty and such a perfect thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love both of those cartridges so much! The tag is rather fabulous. Even at 5" I bet that was so work piecing that together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great tag!! Love the vase!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the embossing on this it just gives it something extra.

    ReplyDelete
  5. very pretty - I just love anything with Art Nouveau. great little thank you card/tag.

    maureen

    ReplyDelete