Sunday, August 30, 2015

Life and lemons

This week has been a bit of a challenge. It was the first week of school with students, we had the threat of a tropical storm and a really good friend of mine passed away. Lemons seemed kind of appropriate for this card.


The image is from A Day for Daisies that I colored with Promarkers. The plaid paper is from ki memories. The solid scraps from another project and the white is just my go to white from my stash. I used the de-bossed side of the white paper as I like the way it looked a bit more. I am entering this into the following challenges:

A Day for Daisies - Add Plaid
CASology - Plaid

5 comments:

  1. Sorry you had a rough week! Your card is great and I hope the time relaxing with crafting helped!
    Thanks for playing along this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!
    Debbie (TMS DT)
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have that embossing folder and you just inspired me take it out and USE it!
    Beautiful card Lynn...Thanks or joining Casology!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Lynn!! I love how you turned the tough week into something good. Great card and it is appropriate. Great plaid pattern. Thank you so much for playing us this week at CASology.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable card - I love the colour co-ordinated flags! Thanks for joining us at our A Day for Daisies Challenge - Add Plaid. Please join us again soon.
    Love
    Jen L
    ADFD DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so sweet!!! I love the clean lines with the embossed card!!
    I am so glad you played along with us at A Day for Daisies!!!!!

    ReplyDelete