Sunday, October 26, 2014

Playing on the Explore - file share

 I was playing in Design Space today to make some tea light holder for Halloween. There was a definite learning curve with the slice feature, but I finally got it to work.


The mistake I made on this one was not measuring the tab for putting them together. It was easily remedied by cutting off the tabs a bit, but hopefully I will remember next time I do this.

With the light - sorry about the bad picture:/




This one is a little more friendly for those of you who don't like scary. I'm not sure why my camera wouldn't focus, this was the best shot of the bunch.

All of the images are Cricut so I can share. Here's the link if you want to try one. These only have faces on two sides, I left the extra faces on the mat in case you want to add more.

https://us.cricut.com/design#/canvas/project/21595808

Hope that works. Have fun! 


No comments:

Post a Comment