Saturday, August 2, 2014

Birthday cards

I thought I would post a couple of birthday cards I've made lately with the Explore. This one is a file from Paper Crafting World. She has some really great files, go check it out! This has tags on the outside of the card but I elected to use them on the inside instead. This actually has quite a bit of dimension that doesn't show that much in the picture. There are several layers on the flower and the pearl in the center is about 1/4" high. 


This one turned out pretty (it's better in person). I love that the Explore can write on projects!! I used an American Crafts marker and wrote on vellum. I created the cut in Design Space from a picture I liked on the internet. The sentiment is actually a cut file from Miss Kate's Cuttables that you can find here. I kept this one really flat so it could be mailed.




No comments:

Post a Comment