Thursday, May 9, 2013

Thanks at Getting Cricky

Hi everyone! Today is my day to post for the Getting Cricky Design team.

I'm always in need of nice Thank You cards. I decided that would be a good thing to make this week. I used a K Andrew Designs stamp for the "Thanks". It's from a little set Kristal included in orders at one point. It's such a nice size, large enough to see yet small enough to not take over the card.



Here's a close-up of the stamp on the card.


I used the Art Nouveau Cricut cartridge for the cut. It is the Iris cut at 3" which is the smallest recommended size for this cut. The purple background was cut with a Spellbinders die. The solid paper is from The Paper Studio and the printed is Authentique (I think). I hope everyone has a great day and a great Mother's Day weekend!





2 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous, Lynn!! The flower is so pretty and I love the colors!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete