Thursday, March 14, 2013



It's my day to post at Getting Cricky. I decided to make this a dual purpose post this week. I'm going to enter this card into the DCWV monthly sketch challenge after it is posted on GC.




It's an A2 size card and I used the Performance Matstack for all of the papers. There are some vellum sheets in that stack, so there is a layer of vellum on top of the black, and the banner is made from the vellum. I have a little banner die that I used to cut it. It's really cute but it cuts all of the pieces separately so you have to be careful not to lose them:/. The flowers are a from Michael's (large) and Wild Orchid Crafts (small). The circle was cut from a Spellbinders Nestability and the red border was cut with a Martha Stewart punch. And last, but certainly not least, the sentiment. It is from the K Andrew Designs Positive Thoughts stamps set. There are no more of these in stock, but you may be able to pick one up on ebay or someplace like that. 

I know I'm ready for the weekend. I hope everyone has a great one!



1 comment:

  1. This is gorgeous, Lynn!! I love the design and the papers!! What a beautiful card!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete