Thursday, March 21, 2013

Hello- 

I'm so sorry this post is late, it's the week before spring break and things are crazy nutso right now.

The theme for the Tags/ATC day at My Paper Crafting  is Purple!! I love purple, it's one of my favorite colors!


I made this ATC with some purple Paper Studio paper mounted on some white card stock to give it a little more weight. The bling down the side is Recollections.  The crocheted flower is from Michael's as well. I like purple and white together so I added the white carnation from Wild Orchid Crafts. The little flower center is also from WOC. The piece behind the flower is actually really light purple and was cut using a Spellbinders die. I stamped the sentiment with white Martha Stewart ink.

Oh, I forgot! I spritzed the background with some home made pearl paint spray that added some shimmer to the background.

Have a great day!


2 comments:

  1. Got here! ;-} Lovely ATC with lots of different techniques used! ;-}
    Lynden
    http://aneleganttouch-lynden.blogspot.com
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/An-Elegant-Touch-/162889457132788

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your ATC card is very pretty! Love the crochet flower you used! :)

    ReplyDelete