Sunday, October 7, 2012

BBTB2 Tree

The challenge this week at Bitten by the Bug 2 was to make something with a tree. The tree had to be cut with the Cricut. I used the October 31st cartridge to cut the tree at 3 3/4". The clouds were cut with the Pooh and Friends cartridge at 1 1/4". The pumpkins were cut with a little punch I've had forever and the fence is a Martha Stewart punch. I was the very lucky winner of one of the DCWV giveaways and receive both of the Bewitched stacks plus a lot more. That's where all of the paper came from. I should be set for several Halloweens with all that was in the box. The design is loosely based on a Pagemaps sketch that was used for World Card Making Day on Saturday. The sentiment is from K Andrew Designs Fall-O-Ween set. It looked a little bare when I was done so I drew in some bats with a pen. Does it need a moon?

Here is the wonderful bundle I received in the mail from DCWV. Thank you so much!

6 comments:

  1. OMG, this is gorgeous! Love the colors and patterns. Fabulous! Thank for sharing with BBTB2. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh terrific use of color, that is one of my fab trees, great job, thanks for joining us at BBTB2, hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow what a great great card! I love the purple and the plaid! And I really like how the fense looks like it is far behind the tree. Great job! Thanks for sharing with us at BBTB2. Susan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful color mix.... great job, thanks for sharing it with us at BBTB2.
    Carole

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great papers. Love the wonderful glittery clouds. Thanks for joining us at BBTB2. Stephanie

    ReplyDelete