Saturday, June 30, 2012

Rolled Flowers

The challenge at Christmas Card Challenge this week was to use rolled paper flowers.  I used the Flower Shoppe cartridge and cut the Fun center at 3". The paper is just Christmas paper, not cardstock, that I've had for at least 5 years. It felt good to use it. The background patterned paper is from DCWV (2010 I think). The twine is Martha Stewart baking twine that I inked with Vintage Photo Distress Ink. Everything was inked with that, actually. The sentiment is from the K Andrew Designs Winter Wishes stamp set. The sentiment is stamped on a piece of kraft cardstock that I tore the edges off of. The piece of kraft behind the patterned paper is crumbled and distressed to add a little dimension without making the card too bulky. The sentiment is on 1/16" foam tape. 

No comments:

Post a Comment